Improvise fearlessly and fluidly
Does your stage fright override your ability to dance and you get stuck like a deer in headlights when you step onto stage? Do you worry that you only keep repeating the same thing over and over? Does the thought of improvising make you want to hang up your hip scarf?
I'll let you in on a little secret: every belly dancer has been there.
The thought of the unknown and uncontrollable scares any sane human being, so it's only natural that improvisation scares you. But I'm here to teach you why it shouldn't, how to keep calm, stay in control, and enjoy improvising.
What you will learn in Improvisation Station:
How to relax into the movements and be more confident while performing
How to refine your technique so you express more by doing less
How to prepare yourself for improvising to the classics, beledi and drum solos
How to dance fluidly while preparing a mental outline
And best of all, how to do it all in your own unique style
What's included in Improvisation Station:
Registering for Improvisation Station not only gets you over 500€ worth of content, unlimited and lifetimes access to future changes to the course but if you also get:
- Access to the secret FB group
- If you have more questions about improvisation and want to swap ideas, this is the place to be. You will be surrounded by other like-minded students whose goal is to advance in their bellydance.
- Full Course in Ebook format
- So you can download and continue learning while on the go!
- Lifetime access
- This course will grow and be updated as it goes along, so you get the information to help you reach that next level in your bellydance.
Who is Improvisation Station for?
This course is right for you if..
- You want to advance in your bellydance and make that leap from intermediate level dancer to advanced professional
- You want to polish up your improvisation skills and feel more calm when you perform
- You are willing to invest time and effort to learn or refine your improv skills
- You are self-motivated to learn at your own pace
This course isn't for you if..
- You don't improvise
- You aren't willing to invest time to refine your improvisation skills
- You rely heavily on the use of props
Žana is an accomplished international professional bellydancer who has performed in the U.S., UK, Brazil, Argentina, Hungary, Germany, Sweden, Croatia, Belgium, Slovenia, & Spain, and has taught in the U.S., UK, Norway, Argentina, Brazil & Germany. She is a multi-award winning dancer in both Raqs Sharqi and Middle Eastern Folklore and was a key member in the Orlando Bellydance Performance Company, Troupe Ahlaam, from 2008-2011. Žana is Miss Bellydance UK 2012, Jewel of Yorkshire's Rising Star 2012, and has won several other titles as well as being featured on the front cover of NADA magazine's Autumn 2012 Issue. She has danced with some of the most prestigious Arabic music bands, such as the Mario Kirlis Orchestra in Buenos Aires and the Arab Quarter Band and Beledi Blues Ensemble in England. In 2013, Žana successfully self-produced her first Instructional DVD, "Double Veil Delight", and it quickly started selling internationally in 10 countries across 4 continents.